Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Valentine's Weekend!

Valentine's Day has come and gone ... and the shelves at the stores are getting ready for Easter.  I had an amazing Valentine's Day weekend! Friday, I spent some QT with my two little Valentine's.  We ate cereal and watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Super Why, and Jake!!! I was in bed by 10! Saturday, the family unit decided to grab breakfast out.  And then it was back home to do some packing.  We got a lot packed! The master bedroom is packed.  And the living room is too! Saturday evening, my handsome husband took me out for a night on the town.  We had a fabulous dinner at Lockkeepers.  You MUST try it.  I had the most amazing meal.  The atmosphere was romance!

We started by sharing the iceberg wedge.  Tim had the Seafood Fra Diavolo (photo courtesy of Lockkeepers).


I had Tommy's Ravioli.  Oh my! It was heaven!!! The ravioli was bursting with flavor.  We shared the special for dessert.  A decadent cake with strawberry filling with a chocolate frosting with a side of gelato.


I cannot say enough wonderful things about this restaurant.  I am looking forward to going out there again!

Sunday was a quiet day for the boys and I.  We played and watched some TV.  Monday, I had off and enjoyed sometime with my husband and boys! We rented and watched The Croods.  Our family gives that movie 2 thumbs up!! The whole movie had our family laughing.  It might be one that the Easter bunny will bring! ;-)

Looking forward to the spring preview this week.  I see walks (as long as it is not raining) in my future!! 

Peace & love,
Mama T Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment