Friday, February 14, 2014

Be Mine!



Happy Valentine's Day!!


It's been a few weeks; sorry for the delay.  I think the winter of 2014 will go down in history as one of the coldest.  The trouble with cold days, is being cooped up for what feels like ad infinitum. The benefit of being stuck in the house; Pinterest!!! I spent many evening preparing for today!!! Here are some pictures from this morning's Valentine's Day surprises:







Cupcakes for Noah's Valentine's Day party at school.  A cascade of balloons as you enter the kitchen area ... with Valentine's Day treats for my boys ... all 3 of them!!! I made hearts for the boys bedroom doors ... and hearts for them to follow down the stairs to their surprise.  Hunter got a card, Teddy Grahams, a Hershey's chocolate heart, and new Spider-Man PJ's.  Tim got Great Lakes beer, chips, beef jerky, a Reese's Peanut Butter heart, and a card.  Noah got a cards, Hershey's chocolate heart, new Spider-Man PJ's and a special coupon book.  Overall, I think the boys were very excited to see their Valentine's Day surprises!!! 

Looking forward to tomorrow.  Tim will be taking me out for a special dinner at Lockkeepers in Valley View.  I am looking forward to an amazing meal!! 

Now that Valentine's Day is behind me ... it is on to St. Patrick's Day!!!!

Peace & Love,
Mama T Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment