Monday, January 27, 2014

NEW CAR!


Tim and I did it! We purchased a new vehicle on Saturday! The new 2014 Honda CR-V EX in Urban Titanium Metallic! Man, it is a beauty! I am in love with all the added extras that Honda has thought of. Like I can personalize my media screen with a photo ... WHAT?! This is a photographers dream come true! We purchased it from Apostolakis Honda/Mazda of Cortland, Ohio. What a wonderful buying experience! Ralph, Aaron, and Gary were great to deal with! I will recommend if you are in the market for a new Honda or Mazda, check out Apostolakis.

Yesterday, the boys and I went to a birthday party! He is a snap shot of the birthday girl and Noah, enjoying a pulled pork sandwich!


It was a cowgirl theme party; Noah got a bandana as part of his treat bag. He wanted to wear it like his mom. LOL! 


So we were pirates ... instead of cowboys/girls!

Can't wait for the snow to STOP! I have had enough of winter. That is for sure.  Stay safe and warm!

Peace & Love,
Mama T Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment