Thursday, December 12, 2013

Brrr!!

Brrr...it is cold out there this morning!! 10* is a bit cold! I can't remember the last time it was this cold in December.  Noah can't wait to get outside and play in the snow! Hoping this weekend it is a bit warmer so I can dress him in his snow pants and turn him loose.  We are taking the boys out tomorrow night for a night on the town.  We will be having dinner at one of my F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E restaurants in Little Italy.



I love eating here!! We are taking the boys for a yummy Italian meal and then heading out to look at Christmas Lights; downtown CLE and then GE's Nela Park! It has been a tradition that Tim and I started 13 years ago when we started dating.  It is nice that Noah (and soon Hunter) will look forward to it and ask when we will be able to drive by and see the lights.  It is a breath taking view!



Truly a CLE tradition.

Peace & Love,
Mama T Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment