Friday, December 27, 2013

Reflection

WOW!!! It's been a wild few weeks!

Hoping everyone had a blessed and very Merry Christmas! We did!! The boys must have been very good this year, because Santa left alot of nice presents under the Christmas tree.  And the best part ... it was paid for ... IN CASH! That means NO January bills!!! Woot Woot!



Christmas day we spent some time at the in law's house.  Got to see my step sister in laws! I think I was rocking this outfit for sure! I love these girls. Note: Megan is missing from the picture.


Later in the afternoon, we drove through woods and over some hills to Nana's house (my parent's) and spent some time with them.  Noah got the TMNT sewer lair ... which is HUGE! Hunter got the V-Tech ABC train, which he is loving! Christmas evening, Tim and I put the kiddos to bed and got our house back in order! Took the Christmas tree and all Christmas decorations down.

Christmas night (2 am) I woke up sick.  Spent all of yesterday resting.  Back at work today with everything done.  Looking forward to the weekend!!

Peace & Love,
Mama T Tee


No comments:

Post a Comment