Monday, December 16, 2013

Wonderful Weekend!

WOW! What a weekend!! Friday, Tim and I took the boys to Trattoria Roman Garden for a yummy dinner! We then drove into downtown CLE to look at the lights on Public Square; followed by our annual passage of GE Nela Park on Noble! The boys really enjoyed seeing the lights; but so did Tim and I.  Here are a few pictures.








Saturday was a snowy day; so we spent the day inside watching movies.  We watched Superman: Man of Steel ... which was an AWESOME movie.  Of course no Christmas would be complete without watching Elf (which is 13 years old! YIKES).  Also had a chance to watch Despicable Me 2.  Another awesome movie. Tim and Noah braved the elements and went outside to clean the driveway.  Hunter and I stayed inside. Noah had a BLAST in the snow.


Sunday was a mommy and boys day! My father and Tim tailgated and hosted our annual Tailgate with Troops (Toys for Tots toy drive).  They raised over $2300!!! So proud of my dad and my wonderful husband. The boys and I went to a jewelry party and went into Mentor to finish some Christmas shopping. Here is what happens after you spend a day with mommy shopping for Christmas.

Ha ha!!! Overall it was a wonderful weekend in CLE. Hope you had a chance to make wonderful memories over the weekend.

Peace & Love,
Mama T Tee


No comments:

Post a Comment