Friday, December 6, 2013

Heart Breakers

After a long, and by long, I mean I worked a 14 hour day yesterday, I came home to my family.  Both boys were sleeping peacefully, dreaming of monster trucks, planes, trains, and automobiles; I asked my husband, how were the boys' day? His response ... stopped me dead in my tracks ... and left my heart hurting.  My little munchie man, Noah, asked his very best (and favorite girl) friend in his class if she would come over to his house to play.  She told him, "No! I don't ever want to come to your house. Ever!"  I looked at Tim, and he continued.  He said that Noah was so hurt; that he began to cry.  This little 4 year old girl is a heart breaker.  She ripped my Noah's heart out of his chest and stepped on it!!! Look at him ... how can you say "no" to him?!



Man, oh man, can girls be ruthless!! I had a nice little chat with him this morning and reminded him to stay happy and want everyone to be his friend.  That sometimes in life, you will come across a person that is mean.  But that he must always remain positive and true to himself. 

4 years old ... and already had his heart broke ... by a heart breaker!!

Peace & Love,
Mama T Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment