Thursday, January 23, 2014

CLUNK!



It is happening!! The Saturn is dying ... so begins the car shopping fun! NOT! This is the worst part of getting a new vehicle.  Hopefully I will have a new set of wheels before the end of the month.  The car would not start yesterday.  Thankfully it started today.  The car is 10 years old.  I am a bit misty eye to say the least. One, I will have a car payment again.  Two, the memories.  A trip to OBX in 2006.  An engagement.  A wedding in 2007.  The birth of our first son in 2009 and our second son in 2012. Man the car has seen and been through so much.

Second shift is working well.  The boys are enjoying their time at home with daddy.  It's hard to believe there is only a week left in January.  We have made it our first month!!!

It has been very cold ... so we are stuck inside.  I am hoping that we can get a break in the weather so we can take the boys out exploring.  I am getting stir crazy!!! I need our annual sled outing with my parent's.

Stay warm!!

Peace & Love,
Mama T Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment