Monday, January 13, 2014

Hello Monday!

Why hello there Monday! Nice to see you again!!! Looking forward to a new week and a fresh start to the work week.

Had a peaceful weekend.  Errands on Saturday and absolutely nothing on Sunday.  My kind of weekend. Try my hand at a few all natural; organic; vegan meals.  I have to say ... they weren't bad!! Each dish I made was flavorful and tasty.  It gives a who new meaning to "eating to live ... not living to eat!" Here is what I ate yesterday:

Dinner: wild rice and black bean tacos.



Lunch: whole wheat pita with roasted red pepper humus; spring mix; peppers with a side of snap peas.



Breakfast: Rip's Big Bowl with almond milk.


Our family decided to try and eat healthier.  And I must say ... I am really enjoying it! I felt better this morning when I woke up.  Hopefully this is another positive step in the right director.

Peace & Love,
Mama T Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment