Friday, January 17, 2014

New Beginnings!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

WOW! What a week.  Typical week, except for Wednesday, when Tim and I decided to schedule an appointment to look at a new house (apartment).  We went yesterday for a tour.  WOW! This apartment is much bigger than our current home.  Plus there are added benefits to the property.  So we are looking at moving in March or April! Monday we have a meeting with a moving company to get a free quote.  Hey, if I don't have to do this:





I would be a happy camper!!! I dislike moving!!! The boys are excited too for the new beginning.  And that is the most important.  After our tour, we surprised my sister at her new place.  She moved in August, and I finally was able to see her new place and spend some time with her and my niece and nephew.

Looking forward to the quite weekend ... and a long weekend for me!! Relaxing.  Cooking.  Cleaning. Packing.  Maybe a little family fun trip.

Peace & Love,
Mama T Tee


No comments:

Post a Comment